When returning items:
Items must be returned within 28 days with the delivery note/ invoice, product labels and original packaging to:
Treehouse, New Farm, Rushock, Droitwich, Worcestershire, WR9 0NR, United Kingdom.
- Failure to comply will mean that a refund is not possible.
- Any items returned for reasons other than defects must be unopened.
- Credits/Refunds will not be issued for delivery costs, the customer is responsible for sending back the item at their expense.
- If you have questions about a return, please call us at 01299 851625 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with BOTANICA RETURN in the subject heading.
Terms and Conditions
Use of this site is provided by Botanica International subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Botanica International reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Prices: We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit card or debit card. All prices quoted on this website are accurate at the time of publication and are quoted in pounds sterling (£) and where appropriate are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. If your order is being sent to a member state of the EU then the selling price will include VAT. Any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country will be your responsibility as we have no control over these charges and cannot predict them. Botanica International reserve the right to change our prices at any time.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Botanica International are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Botanica International be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence. Whilst Botanica International endeavours to ensure the information contained in this site is accurate, it does not warrant that it is error free.
- Botanica International does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, and reliability of the materials.
- Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Botanica International . Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Treehouse Sporting Colours to use any item displayed. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Botanica International ). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- This site may contain links to other sites, please be aware that Botanica International is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and takes no responsibility for their content or availability.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
All overseas items are sent as ‘Delivered Duty Unpaid’ (DDU). (ie Duty, taxes and customs clearance is the buyer/ customers responsibility).